Zero Tolerance and Reporting
This facility has Zero Tolerance for all forms of sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and inappropriate sexual behavior. That means we are committed to reporting every allegation and getting services to every victim. Zero Tolerance is intended to increase safety through prevention, detection, and responding to such conduct.
Reports of Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of an Adult or Child may be made to any of the following:
- Kansas Protection Report Center at 800-922-5330
- National Sexual Assault Hotline at 800-656-4613
- The Villages, Inc. PSA Compliance Manager at 785-267-5900
- The Villages, Inc. underwent their Prevention of Sexual Abuse Audit in 2019. The audit was conducted in accordance with the IFR Standards and relevant policies and procedures to prevent, detect, and respond to sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Included in the report are the audit scope, objectives, methodology, findings, corrective action period outcomes and final determination of compliance. The Villages, Inc.’s Audit Report from 2019 is available upon request.
- For information on Summer Food Programs, please go to: kn-eat.org. Click on Summer Food Service Program and then select “Locate a Site Near You”.
- To view our Wellness Policy, please go to: ksde.org.